Learn to Trade
Step 1: Open an Account
On the homepage you can fill out your Name, Email and Phone Number and click on the “Open Account” button. Once this has been done you will be able to choose a password and login to your account.
Step 2: Invest Funds to Your Account
You can choose the currency in which you would like to deposit and trade. You can deposit funds via credit or debit card and wire transfer. All funds deposited via credit/debit card will show in your account automatically. All funds invested via a wire transfer can take up to five business days to show in your account.
Once you have chosen a currency and deposited funds you cannot switch your currency. Make sure that you choose the currency that you would like to trade. Please keep in mind that if you choose a different currency than the currency of your residence you will receive conversion fees when depositing and withdrawing funds.
Step 3: Begin to Trade
- First you need to select an asset you would like to trade.
- Next you choose whether you want the option to be a Call or Put.
- Choose the expiry time at which you want your trade to expire.
- Enter the amount you would like to invest.
- Click “Apply”. Make sure to click “Apply” once the rate between the Call and Put buttons is the rate you would like to enter on this trade.
- Once you have entered the trade, a popup box will appear asking if you want to continue with the trade or cancel it. You will have three seconds to cancel a trade. If you want to continue with the trade, you are not required to click “allow” as it will automatically choose this option for you after the three seconds have passed.
Step 4: Wait for Your Trade to Expire
Once you have opened your trades you can go to the “Open Positions” in your account to follow each of your trades before they expire. When your trade has expired you can go to your “Trade History” to see the outcome of your investment.