Withdrawal and Compliance Policy
In order to expedite the profits withdrawal process we ask that within 48 hours of funding your account you send us your compliance documents by email to Compliance@titantrade.email. These documents can be sent to us in either a PDF or JPEG file. They must be clear, easy to read and in color. These documents are important for us to have in order to verify your identity and protect against fraud. Your documents are safe and secure with us. They are kept in an internal server and only the accounting department has access to these documents. The following is a listing of the required compliance documents:
- A copy of an official Identification document: Any government issued ID, Driver’s license, passport, etc. Containing: Full name and up to date photo, date of birth, current address, date of expiry. All the edges must be visible.
- A copy of Proof of Address: A Bill (Phone/ Bank/ Utility/ Insurance) containing: full name, current address, date of issue. Please make sure the bill is of the past 3 months. Any older bills will not be approved.
- If you deposit funds into your account using a credit/debit card, we require a color copy of the front and back of it. Front copy should include: Full name, the first and last four digits (Please cover the middle 8 digits), expiry date. Back copy should include: Your signature (Please cover the CVC code). Credit Card copies without a signature will not be approved. All the edges of the card must be visible.
. All the edges of the card must be visible, and it must be clear to read.
- Signed Declaration document. As part of a standard procedure, any client using a credit / debit card, is obligated to provide a signed Declaration form in order to confirm his/hers transactions. Filled and signed Declaration document must be sent to the company’s email address at Compliance@titantrade.email along with a set of documents required for verification.
- Signed Authorization document . As part of a standard procedure, any client who has a trading account in titantrade, is obligated to provide us with a personally signed Authorization form in order to confirm the trading account owner’s identity. A Filled and signed Authorization document must be sent to the company’s email address at Compliance@titantrade.email along with a set of documents required for verification.
This is a onetime process. Once your documents have been approved you will receive a confirmation e-mail validating your account for profits withdrawals. If you use a new credit/debit card to make a deposit we ask that you send us a color copy of the new card as soon as possible.
We do ask that the address on your ID and the address on your utility bill be the same. If this is not the case we will need to confirm with you the reason for this discrepancy.
- A 35 trading units fee will be charged for each withdrawal request.
When funding your account with a credit card please bear in mind that all withdrawals up to the amount invested with this card will go back to the same card. If your card has expired we are required to send the funds back to the expired card. In this case it is the bank’s responsibility to transfer the funds to the new credit card.
We do not allow traders to invest with a credit/debit card that is not in their name. All cards used to make deposits must be in the account holder’s name. If you fund your account with multiple credit cards, then we ask that you send us copies of all of these cards.
We are unable to refund your credit card with more than the initial deposit amount. If you have profits in your account that you wish to withdraw we are required to send these funds by wire transfer. We cannot under any circumstances send funds that have been deposited via a credit card back by wire transfer without first crediting the full amount back to the card as this is considered money laundering and is illegal.
The minimum amount for a credit card withdrawal is 50 in your currency unless you have less than this amount in your account balance, and it is your last withdrawal.
There is no fee for a credit/debit card withdrawal.
*If your local currency is not supported on Titan Trade and you deposit in another currency you will be charged conversion fees by your bank. Titan Trade is not responsible for any fees that your bank may charge you.
All funds deposited with a wire transfer will be withdrawn via a wire transfer. Once a withdrawal has been processed it does take up to five business days for the funds to show in your bank account. If you have a VIP account that allows 24 hour wire transfers please inform us of this at the time you submit your withdrawal request.
We can only wire funds to a bank account in the account holder’s name. We cannot send funds via wire to any other bank account.
The minimum wire withdrawal amount is 100 in your currency.
The first wire withdrawal of every month is free of charge, however any subsequent wire withdrawals for that month are 30 USD, GBP, EUR, CAD or AUD.
*All wire transfers have fees. You are charged fees by the sending bank as well as receiving bank. If you have an intermediary bank that the funds must go through before your actual bank receives the funds you may be charged an extra fee from this intermediary bank. Titan Trade is not responsible for any fees your bank may charge you.
* Based on the Company’s Terms and Conditions, in case the Client gives an instruction to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, the Company shall pay the specified amount (less any transfer charges, if applicable) once a duly instruction has been accepted and at the moment of payment, the Client’s margin requirements have been met. Withdrawal procedure takes up to 7 business days once Client’s documentation submitted and approved. The Company may cancel the Client’s withdrawal order, if, according to the Company’s discretion, the remaining funds (after the withdrawal) shall not be sufficient to secure open Position(s) in the Trading Account.